1. My past is not what defines me. It is empowering me to become someone I’ve never been before.
2. My past is uniquely insightful. It is proving that what God has allowed, he is redeeming for good.
3. My past is a liberator. It is showcasing that I’m not a victim but a conqueror.
4. My past is a landmark. It is showing how far I have come.
5. My past is not permanent. It is reiterating that it’s only one season out of my storybook.
6. My past is in the past. It is retelling the truth that tomorrow is a clean slate.
7. My past is billboard. It is a glowing reminder of thanking God for all I don’t deserve.
8. My past is not wasted. It is abounding with God’s promise that something useful will come out of sorrow.
9. My past is a bank vault. It is safe guarding memorable stories to share with kids and grandkids.
10. My past is a reflector. It is reverberating that God’s grace is sufficient.
11. My past is a comic book. It is making me laugh at the silly things I’ve done before.
12. My past is a pair of hands. It is holding memories of the good ol’ days that I will visit on rainy days.
13. My past is known by God. It is recounting the goodness that the future is in God’s hands.
14. My past is a mirror. It is teaching valuable lessons about myself.
15. My past is a holding tank. It is saving all my mess-ups and things I’ve done right, proving nothing can separate me from God’s love, forgiveness, and plan.
16. My past is a shining star. It is illuminating hidden blessings I’ve overlooked.
17. My past is a teacher. It is coaching me concerning wise “do’s and don’ts.”
18. My past is a diamond. It is sparkling with friends who know my secrets and love me anyway.
19. My past is forgiven. It’s allowing me to live my best life yet.
20. My past is a springboard. It is giving birth to something new.