l. She has four legs, four arms, and two hearts—equaling double the love.
2. She carries twice the work load and twice the stress but gets twice the hugs.
3. She wonders if God will bring her a husband to love, help parent, and share the load. Then she realizes God is enough and his timing is perfect.
4. She knows superheroes are real because she is one.
5. She never gives up. After all, who would fold Sarah’s shirts and wipe Willy’s nose?
6. She holds the Motherhood Oscar that reads “Courageous/Resilient.”
7. She spends her extra birthday money on little Danny’s soccer shoes.
8. She loves Jesus being her husband because he never leaves his towel on the floor.
9. She lets her kids play with breakable glass, just to get a few seconds of peace.
10. She cooks dinner. Every. Single. Night…and still Hannah wants a bedtime snack.
11. She alone determines the rules for her household.
12 She knows the quickest way to get Max’s attention is to get off her feet and relax.
13. She doesn’t have time to compare. Her life is defined by constant interruptions and inconveniences.
14. She exercises versatility as a multitasker.
15. She believes she is handpicked by God to be Leia’s mother.
16. She feels exhausted never having alone time. It’s always MOM! MOM! MOM!
17. She knows her worth and that through Christ she is a conqueror, prayer warrior, difference maker.
18. She looks forward to the season of peace and quiet, but when the kids are grown and gone, she longs for the good ol’ days of Santa surprises and goodnight kisses.
19. She’s a hero, brave and strong—the one who’s raising our next generation.
20. She knows that being a single mother is not a life full of struggles but a journey for the strong.