It’s easy to read God’s Word and miss the best part! Sometimes don’t you just need a little squeeze from God? Me too! Shhhhhh. Join me in listening with your heart. What is it saying to your doubts, your worries, your loneliness, your helplessness, your inadequacies, your fears, your sense that you don’t matter?
- Precious one, you are my treasured possession. No one loves you like me. | Exodus 19:5
- You are not alone. I am with you always. | Matthew 28:20
- I see your challenges. Trust me. I have them covered. | Proverbs 3:5-6
- I alone am the one who gives you peace at all times and in all ways. | Matthew 28:20
- It is my desire to overwhelm you in my love. | 1 John 3:1
- Nothing you have even done can separate you from my love. | Romans 8:38-39
- I know your future and I long to prosper your ways. | Jeremiah 29:11
- You are not a mistake. | Psalm 139:15-16
- I am healing all wounds and brokenness of heart. | Psalm 147:3
- You can do it. You possess my risen power. | 2 Timothy 1:7
- I am enabling you to do all things. | Philippians 4:13
- I am not distant. I am right here. | Matthew 28:20
- You can handle this day because my grace is sufficient to see you through. | 2 Corinthians 12:9
- I am a present help. | Psalm 46:1
- I am your provider who is meeting all your needs. | Matthew 6:31-33
- I rejoice over you with singing. | Zephaniah 3:17
- Why are you beating yourself up when I have already forgiven you? | 1 John 1:9
- I have a big shoulder that is capable of carrying your burdens. | 1 Peter 5:7
- I will never stop doing good for you. | Jeremiah 32:40
- I will never, no never, leave you nor forsake you. | Hebrews 13:5
Surely it’s God’s greatest delight to infuse us with fresh faith and power. Why not place a copy of these words by your bedside, your quiet time spot, or your office desk? Or recite OUT LOUD these words to yourself every morning? Reading and saying God’s words can have a powerful impact. On second thought, let’s all do it. We’ll be amazed at the difference it makes in the way we do life!
About Pam Kanaly
Aloha! I’m Pam Kanaly, President and co-founder of Arise Ministries. But actually, I think Arise found me wanting to bless single moms years ago. Ministry was never on my mind as a kid. All I wanted to be was a hula dancer. So Mother enrolled me in the tiny tots’ class. Guess God knew I’d have two grandbabies born in Hawaii. I love the great outdoors. You might even find me spending time with my husband grizzly bear watching or camping. In fact, it was on a turkey hunt that God gave me the name Arise Ministries in 2002. I suppose it’s a good thing that I majored in Grammar in college since I love to write words of encouragement to single moms.