We brought in a financial expert to help us navigate this worthy topic.
It doesn’t matter what you make as a single mom, what matters is how you spend and save the money you make. Listen in as Ann Dagg chats with Pam Kanaly & Mel Hiett about the secrets and benefits of budgeting.
Ann’s list of the benefits of budgeting:
- Gives you 100% control of how your money is spent
- Helps track financial goals
- Helps organize your spending
- Helps make the conversation easier
- Helps create an emergency fund
Ann Dagg, a former single mom, is a Wealth Management Advisor in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.